Dog Tired has partnered with Z&E Canine Manners, an indoor dog training facility owned by Nildan Atkay, CPDT-KA. The facility is located in the Quadrangle Shopping Center (next to the Piggly Wiggly) in West Ashley, between Highway 17 and Sam Rittenburg Boulevard.
Dog Tired clients receive a special one-time discount at Z&E Canine Manners of 10% off select introductory classes.
Call 843-697-6808 or visit their website www.ZECanineManners.com for more info and a full class schedule. Contact Z&E Canine Manners to book!
Make sure you mention you heard through Dog Tired!
Refresher Dog Training IS BACK! Designed for dogs that already have training, but may need some extra practice. We will cover the basics of Leave It, Drop it, Recall, and Walking Nicely on a Loose Leash. We will spend 15-20 minutes per session reinforcing those commands. Great way to keep the behaviors fresh while your pup is lodging or with us for daycare!
Available Classes with 10% Discount:
Puppy-B-Good Class, 6 weeks, $120
Dogs 12 to 22 weeks
- For puppies who have either graduated from our Puppy Socialization class or who have not yet had formal training.
- Cues/commands will include sit, down, wait, come, leave it/drop it, leash walking, as well as addressing puppy behaviors such as house training, crate training, nipping, & more.
Adult Manners & Obedience Class, 6 weeks, $120
Dogs 6 months and up
- Geared toward dogs with no prior formal training as well as those in need of a refresher.
- Cues/commands will include sit, down, wait/stay, come, leave it/drop it, leash walking & more.
- NO aggressive or reactive dogs please; consult with the instructor prior to sign up if you are unsure.